WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happahy New Year from the iGod Abuse Team! :D

Hallo!

It's now 2008, and god, has 2007 gone fast! XD.

Some astronomer guy on Jools Holland's Hootenanny said that, due to a Christmas comet, this year was supposed to be a really good one*.

:D

New year's resolution? I forget them. XD.
Probably to stop chewing my hair...XD.
Or seek the faith from iGod. XDXD.

iGod's named me as an abusive client. :O
But I'm a very polite Fagin!
So I set Geraldeen on him. :D

XD.

Me: Hallo!
God:Hallo!
Me: Say hi and happy new year to Fagin's bloggers, please.
God:Your polite style is very nice. " hi and happy new year to Fagin s bloggers"

Have a great year, guys.

-Dead Star; Still hyper after that apple juice.




* Yeah, so, that's one of the most optimistic predictions I've heard yet.

No comments: