WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Thursday 27 March 2008

Omai GAWD..is buzeh hacking.

Srsly. He could go and stop wintery cold but no, he's busy chatting up chiuauas on iGod.
Purpose > God.

It's beand almost a monthk since I has posted.
So,
Now it's not, it's almost a minute.
Since I posted it.
But I'm still typing it.
So my statment is not yet valid.
And it will only be valid, for almost a minute.
I cannot win. ¬¬

K, so. I has many random things to say.
RAC men are mostly hobos in bright orange jackets.
Charlotte scares OAPs.
Ranting with HMV staff is fun.
Muse's HAARP live album owns.
The Wombats' 'A Guide to Love, Loss and Desperation' owns.
Colossus, the Numberwang robot, can be shut down by being shown a picture of a chicken.
I'm hard to take seriously.
Children's programmes are perverted.
Mr Tumble's a pervert.
Hills take a while to walk up.
Lucozade tablets make me hypahr.
Phone credit's too easy to spend.
Nepalese (or something) peoples make paper out of the Lakta (or something) plant.

And stuff. I don't know. XD.

Songwriting's been going cool. Except that my guitar likes untuning itself. And the E string's all AAAA. And I'm all, no, you're supposed to be EEEE and then everybody's like nomousenomouse.
Yeah.

Dancing lobsters and dinorawrs in top hats..dancing.
:D

-Falls asleep-

-Dead Star; afternote removed. There never was one. Ahah.

No comments: