WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Sunday 17 February 2008

Technically. I can't use technically again ffor a title starter.

Because it just doesn't work two times in a too offten occourence or whatever the hell you'd call it.

:D

Technically. It's Mondai tomorrow.
Ojoyy...-Kicks Ffanta bottle over-

Yeah, I've decided to be Welshish with words with an 'f' in, and make it a doubahl. Because.
I can. :D

Anyway. Yeah, it's Mondai tomorrow, back to school, no'ffair, don't want to go back to school, XD.
I just.
Can be bothered. :D.
To sit there in RE and scrawl 'the Jesus of Suburbia is a lie' in my RE book, get wound up in Art and aim paintbrushes at my teacher, to end up in an Micro' excel rant in IT, to chisel Will Bawn's head down to size in Wood Tech, to blow up the school in Science and Ffood Tech,
Nah,
I just can't be bothered. XD.

Whenever I take my coat to school, it doesn't rain, and I have to cart it around with me all day, or fforget to put it in my locker, which ends up with me carting it around...>_o'...And iff I don't, it usually rains.
The weather. Hates. Me. XD.

AND I FFRICKIN' HATE IT BACK. :D. TRUUUUCCCCCEEEE.

XD.

Yeah, XD.

At least the sun's deciding to play a bit now. A bit. XD.

Need to remember to get in to school early tomorrow to hand in an envelope, aahh, means getting up earlier, aahhh, twitching armchairs are after me, ammmhhhh!

Iff you come across a sinister, snappingly-twitching armchair, then, I hope you have bread or Nik Nakz with you.
Ffor your own sake.
Seriously.
Buy a whole cat-ffull of canned breads.

Lolol, apparently. I'm an orange sapphire, a banananana (don't get me started again!), a to-be doctahr, and, and, a, question mark! Yaiy..? XD.

Mm.
Yes.
:D.

I'mma stop now.
Because.

OMFFG*. THE TWITCHING ARMCHAIRZ ARE ALL MOSES' DOING! AHAHHAA! NOW, NOW WE'VE ALL UNCOVERED YOU, YOU, YOU PAPER-CUTOUT OF A MOLE! AHHH!AGG!HHH!RRRR!

Rrr..
RRRRRRR...
RR...

I AM NOT A MAWNLOWER.

I. AM. NOT.

:D.

Haaaiiiii. XD.

-Dead Star; You wouldn't see this lass cutting grass ffor a living**.

* Lolol, XD.
** No, really, the green ffingers were ffrom my eyeshadow exploding. :D Really.

No comments: