WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Tuesday 12 February 2008

Read all about it, read all about it; News of the World

- The Jam*; News of the World

Well, Mock the Week was on and I was like 'lolKaiserCheifs?' at the theme tune again, to be lectured that it's not teh Kaiser Cheifs, it's teh Jam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6epLYey3N7A

Teh Jam is gewd**.

I'm tiahrd and fairly rantless.
So.
I'll spare you the torture. :D

-Dead Star; now got her little brother's laugh stuck in her head***.



* Yay for 1978 styahl post-punk. :D
** So are teh Kaizahr Cheivz.
*** It's a stupid laugh. XDXD.

No comments: