WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Thursday 14 February 2008

The Chronicles of Maow.

-Probably not part of any song.


Hai,
And,
Happeh Valentinez Dai. :D


Hmm, ranting at old peoples. Is like, kinda. Fun. XD.

I mean, they'll stop, right, RIGHT in the middle of the bluddy road and talk about nothing...Talk about the old days. XD.

When everything was so perfect,

That they had no bananas.

"HOW MUCH ARE THE CARROTS?
OH, THEY'VE GONE UP! BY A WHOLE PENNY!
OH MAI. BACK IN MY DAY...

WE DIDN'T HAVE CARROTS.

YOU HAD TO GROW YOUR OWN OR BE CANED.

BACK IN THE WAR DAYS,
NO BANANAS.
YOU SEE CHILDREN THESE DAYS?
NO RESPECT FOR BANANAS.
I AGREE WITH THAT GLEN STIFF ARMY.
SHE TELLS THEM ALL.
HOW TO SPELL IT."
[Enter old people choir that come out of nowhere here singing 'Hollerback Girl']


I mean, seriously.

Seriously.

XD.

SERIOUSLY. XD.

And then they'll give you a look that's all 'don't you give me a look like that, little 'un. Because, back in my day...'
And then they'll wander off.
XD.


Mmyes.
XD.


I am the sellotape girl.
-Lolls and holds up three rolls of sellotape, and she's missing one-

XD.

When peoples need teh sellotapes, they scream up the stairs for me. XD.


And, roboleg.



(Yes, this is roboleg)

Roboleg, has a blogspot (or, it's a blogspot titahl).

With amazing posts like:

A House
I was wallking to grandmas houe.
Thank god I was wallking to a house.
With water and a bed I can rest my head on house.
Thank god I have a house.

I'd have competition.
If the guy actually posted kinda more frequently. XD.

So, plumbers, didn't really stay long today. They dissapeared, thank god. Finally. XD.

-Enter flash video here of Alice's self owns-

The Chronicles of Maow.
They're only just beginning.


-Dead Star; rocking, not very close to a clock. I don't think.

No comments: