WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Sunday 10 February 2008

The nighttime is a lifeline, the weekend is a Godsennddd.

-Maximo Park; Your Urge (again, XD)


So, I'mma here, blogposting once again.

OMG ACTUALLY SAW A SUNSET TODAY.

First one in, liek, ages? XD.


Pinkish skaihz and..hell, was there mist. XD. That, or my eyes have just officially died. I'm pretty sure there was mist. XDXD.


I'm blogging to get my way, nao. XD.

You are teh Tickahlmastahr, and you have to admit it, nao. :D. XDXD.


So, yes.

I don't liek plumbers. They make me get up early* in a morning so they can go throw some pieces of pipe around.

And destroy ALL THE SUGAR.

THEY'RE GETTING NO SUGAR,

NO SUGAR FOR STUPID PLUMBERS.

BECAUSE.

THEY'RE STUPID.

AND.

PLUMBER...ISH.

-Cough-

Yes. XD.

So.

Yes.

XD.


Mmh: Labels for this post:e.g. scooters, vacation, fall

I've gotta make it something around eggs, scooters, vacations and fall?

Umm...Don't drive around on a scooter with eggs on in vacations 'cos they'll fall?

Nao that.

Was terrible. :D.


If you laughed at that, I'm sorry. XDXD.


Mmheow.


Let's hit the town...With a chicken**.

And hide.

In.

A load of noodahlz.

:D


XD.

And: ALICE SELF-OWNED HERSELF, AGAIN. AFLIPPINGGAIN! But it's so good to screenshot. :D. XDXD.


Kthnxbai.



-Dead Star; sugarrushedandkindaexploding.



* I mean, NINE OF CLOCKS. NINE! NINENINENINE! IN TEH MORNING! NOOO! XD.

** ON A STICK.

No comments: