WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Monday 8 October 2007

'Cos I'm breaking the habit, tonight...(or tomorrow, or maybe the day after...)

~ Linkin Park, Breaking the Habit*


I have many odd habits I should break.

Such as walking into walls and banisters,
Falling down things,
Falling up things,
Falling into things,
Falling at all,
Drinking 'drugged' orangeade from the local spar (30p for 330ml of pure e-numbers),
And speaking of camels and cacti.

I'll just go buy a stick now and live in the desert**.

With my camel.
Eating the cacti.
Then imploding due to being popped***.
And then the world comes to an end****.

>_>

<_<

>_<

~Dead Star; black and blue.

* Oooh, I gotta write that 'Baking the Hobbit' parody sometime
** And call myself Moses.
*** No camels were hurt in the making of this log entry. But, word of advise, don't feed camels cacti.
**** You never heard a thing.

No comments: