WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Thursday 11 October 2007

Fish Awareness Assosciation


(Well, you come up with a parody title for that!)


My science group are crazy. Today we were starting a topic on acids and alkalis and were talking about safety symbols (Irritant, Harmful) etc, and found the one, with a fish on it.

Precisely

It's got a fish on it. And a tree. And the fish is leaking black stuff.

I can't be wrong to come to the conclusion that the fish is CORROSIVE.

It's a dangerous matter, in safe* hands. Because we're utter professionals**.

We won't let them fishs claim you.

We are the F.A.A; Cleaning today's fish for a Better Tomorrow.

~Dead Star, F.A.A Cheif Executive


*Rubber-gloved
**And I lead it >:D

No comments: