WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Tuesday 9 October 2007

It's like a, whirlwind inside of my head...

-Linkin Park, Papercut

Hmm, anexity. Anexity's an odd one. Ties into Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and many phobias (more specifically; claustrophobia, agraphobia etc.). And it's more a matter of self-confidence than anything, which tends to be both an inherited factor and impacted on via the environment.
And the people in the environment.
And everything else*.


Many things can crush or inflate a person's self-confidence, or ego.**
These things tend to occour during adolescence.
It's the time a being wants to start building up real status. Which is understandable.
People have different variations of fragility***. Some may be easily knocked, others as tough as diamonds****, and others have just been the wrong way up since they were born.

'Forgive and forget', is, as I feel, a ridiculous saying. People are like sponges; they absorb everything. Some things you can wring out. Some things remain embedded there forever, whatever you try to do...

~Dead Star - Physcologist of teh day


*Including seagulls. Bluddy seagulls. Homicidal seagulls.
**To be the size of Wembleh Stadium, or a back garden league.
***I don't care if it's not a word. I think it's a word. But I don't care.
****Or so they seem.

No comments: