WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Saturday 10 November 2007

Ahaha. Ahahaha. Ahah. Ah.

Aaaaaaaand this post has no title of great importance.
And isn't really worth reading.

But the rest of them are! Srsly, like.

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

I kind of sat there and tried to read that for about an hour.
T'is rather amusing. Puts the bible in one hell of a different perspective.
If you think like that.
Or it might just be BLASPHEMY!
To you.
And not to me.
Not to me at all.
To you, at all, maybe.
I don't know.
Look, now you've made me talk to myself.
You'll probably regret that.
I'm amazed you're still reading this.
You're STILL reading this.
Expecting something good to come of this?
Well, keep reading.
Come on.
Keep reading.
Still reading?
Good.
Well, I'll tell you a story then.
Or will I?
You want to hear a story?
Okay then.
Once upon a time, I found a little house.
Inside this house, there was a mouse.
But the mouse is irrelevant.
Hah, mouse.
Anyway.
And in this house with a mouse was a computer.
And this computer in the house with a mouse in it that was totally irrelevant to anything had a blog up on it.
And this blog read:
I took this idea from the big red button game. http://www.heavygames.com/bigredbutton/playgame.asp

You're still there? Hi.

-Dead Star; Finding and picking out irrelevant mice one by one.

No comments: