WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Friday 30 November 2007

A Bulletin of a Friday.

Friday's are weird. I've had quite a bit buzzing around in my mind today.

So I'll put it here.

Oh, isn't this what blogs are for? :D.

Oh, please pull me back if I fall,
Steady my feet upon the ground,
Because I'm not yet airbourne,
No, I can't fly.
Yeah, little bird with strictly-kept wings,
Voice that only you can hear sing,
Same views on the same things,
Oh, I'm only just beginning.
Swaying to the side,
What do I want me to see?
That I'm my only real enemy?
Abyss of what has come and been,
Having to look twice at what I've seen.

I. Can't. Help. But. Write. Incessant. Lyrics!

Lol - Supermassive Black Hole is racist, y'gotta call it - Supermassive RAINBOW Hole.
Holes in a Rainbow. Well, that just defeats the purpose.

Ahh, nebula.
A Dead Star is a New Beginning.

I lay there in the dark, and I close my eyes...You saved me the day you came alive.

Oh, such inspiration exists when you're in love.

My crusader, oh, it didn't take you a legion to conquer my heart.

-Dead Star; Sending messages in messages




No comments: