WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Saturday 1 December 2007

Request? Lol.

Yes, I'm posting mainly because teh CHARRRRlotte requested it.

GOMZGOMZGOMZHAYLEYISONTVVVVV!
Hayley owns your TVs.

'Kai?

Lol, today was a bit weird. I thinkIguessIknow.
Yeah.

Here comes the amazing adventures of me and Alice on one weird Saturday:

So, we've hung around with teh 'crewww' for about three hours (wrecking havoc in Woolworths by accidentally knocking boxes off wherever we went...), then when we got to the bandstand in the park, decided to stay there and smite people and leaves. Fun. :D. Especially when, if you danced on part of the stair, it made a drumming noise. :D. (That amused me for a constant five minutes). Then, we went up the hill of council flats, back down, back up, back down, saw a shifty-looking guy coming down flights of steps from the forest, immediately labled him a rapist, and ran off. LOL. XDXD. So, whilst we're hiding by an open garage, he's dissapeared, and we trundle back down the hill to a little shop, buy some chocolattte, and then meet up with peoples.
Yeah. :D.

Then, I met up with Blair and a couple of his mates and hung around town for a further hour. :D.

It don't half get dark quick now! Lol.
No yay, I looked like a hermit outside Morrisons, sitting in my trench and gloves near the trollies waiting to be picked up...XD.

Whataday. XD.

-Dead Star; Wanted for excessive lingering.

No comments: