WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Wednesday 19 December 2007

Mershe Krishkmashk!... :D

Yeah, well, that kinda sounds like 'Merry Christmas' in German*
Joyeux Noel. XD.
Or. Merreh Christmasses. :)

Yesh, I'm back, not that I really, ever went, but still...Mmmhm. XD. Post request, oh yeah, XD.
So...yes, Christmas time has almost come again, yayz :D. Broke up from school today, more yayz. XD. Went down town for the rest of the day, more yayz. XD.

Five days. XDXD. Lolz. Don't believe it. XD. CALENDAR LIES!...And...everything that tells the time!...That's quite a lot of things!...Yeah...!...!!!...!... Year's gone too fast. XD. It has, it really has, I say that every year about the year that...every is, and, it always seems to go faster the next year, but then, I can't really remember what that was like, 'cos, well, I don't see the need. XD.
Gawd it's been a long term. The holidays couldn't have come much slower.
Even though the year was fast...
...-TRYING-TO-UNDERSTAND-EXPLOSION-

Yeah. Boom. BOOM. OOOOOOM. OOOOOOOOMMOMOMOMMMMM...MOOM...Moom. XD.

Moon. :D It's getting dark quick, and when I get back from somewhere, I see moon, and moon is like: 'HAII'MTEHMOONNNandI'mallSHINEHandBRIGHT...EH!' So you see teh moon. And teh moon lights up the sky, and you can see all the 'ickle stars**... Astronomeh tiem. XD.

I is teh Scorpio. Rawr***. And quite clearly, on a few mints. :D

Mmhm. XD.
Lolz, Cattikinz got her upper ear lobe pierced today, with this, random green stud. It looks cool, but now, she's got a bright red ear, and apparently, it 'butches'. Awwz. XD. From this place called 'Kay's'**** in the middle of town somewhere...XD.

Charlotte spotted Skunk dragging Twissy into New Look, to buy tights, I say, and Skunk later confirmed that. XD.

Zoe's rather hard to buy presents for when Charlotte's being stubborn with money.

St. Nicholas' Gardens is a very strange place when Cameron's about*****.

Eleanor's piano rocks.

Eleanor's dog rocks.

Eleanor's dog is deaf, AND CANNOT HEAR YOU CAT. XD.

Cat isn't deaf.

Alice is.

I am.

XD.

Uhm.

I've run out of things to make lines for.

:D.

-Dead Star; Off school and on mints.



* Despite the fact, it's quite a bit off.
** Being stubborn and not moving...XD.
*** Scorpions do roar. Don't question my logic. >:O XD.
**** With prices for such stuff I found disturbingly cheap. £3.00 to get it done, I wouldn't trust it, myself.
***** Or, wherever Cameron is...o_O.

No comments: