WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Saturday 15 December 2007

First of all, my apologies.

I have not written here for a while. Mmmhell.

Got a few things to say :). So bear with meh, plz.

'Kai.

Christmas time*. Decorations up in the middle of November for most people! Gonna put mine up tomorrow. Tree moves closer to the door every year. XD. Lots of tinsel to lose and wrap yourself in, enough baubles to make a house out of, yayz, OTT official! :D. After such a long, but quick year, it's kinda time to relax. When you're not rushed off your feet readying everything to relax...If you ready to relax...XD. I tend to fall asleep under a lump of stray wrapping paper and wake up at the words 'Christmas Dinner'. TURKAHHHYTIEM. :D

So, 'cos, jah...Mmm. XD.

School ends 12:30 on Wednesday; hop-home-grab-stuff-go-down-town-with-mates-find-the-rest-of-year-eight time. XD. Last lesson = Geography. Mmhm. Sounds... Great... XD. Like we do much in Geography anyway. XD.

Went to my nan's house near where I used to live on Friday, came back today (Saturday). Saw a shooting star. Oh yes I did. To my memory, that's the first one I've ever seen...Bought a Tektite today. 'It is these items that make the streak of light, lasting only a few brief moments in the night sky'. And I saw one. :D.

And god, I miss Khuros so much**. -Sigh-
Three days is way too long for me to bear.
I love you, Blair.

Mmm. Well, more news: Alice goes out with Thomas***. :P.

Within Temptation ARE Dutch (mmrf, sorreh Eleanor XD. What conversations you can have in a Science lesson).

And. I has written a new song. In...About half an hour (which is longer than it usually takes for me to get a draft). 'Could post it. If you wanted.
If you really, really wanted.
I'm yet to write out the whole keyboard tab, I'm afraid, yet it does exist.
REALLEH.

'Kai, I'll post it seperately. :).

For about five minutes, this is your...unscheduledly report. :P

-Dead Star; With a shooting star in her hand.



* Mistletoe and wine, stupid Cliff Richard's irritatinglycatchyrhyme...
** He's at a Maximo Park concert in Newcastles, hope it's cool, my love :).
*** You just knew I'd say that, Alish. :P

No comments: