WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Sunday 2 December 2007

Notices on the back of the door you just walked through.

Yeah, now it's locked, sorry, oil no come. :D. You're stuck with me!

So. Yeah. Several things to say.

LOL STFU KIER MUDIE.
So, OfSTED report wasn't brilliant, but we didn't FAIL!!!1111!!¬!1
Stupid 'Education Reporter' of teh News and Star (which just sucks anyway). Say we fail? Ohhh, but you is wrongs! And this was released like, a day before us students get the report ourselves. Lol, false information + a bunch of angry top-set year 8 english students = SPAMYOURHEADOFFINAVERYINTELLECTUALWAY (unlike that).

Yeah, we just owned you, journalist with a stupid name that doesn't deserve to be repeated. Pfft.

So there.

And, me and Blair will have been together for two months on teh Wednesday :D (I love you so much, m'sugarplum. Yeah, sugarplums own. So do you. :D).

Futher note: Maths homework sucks at nine at night.
I cannot draw prisms or anything else.
:D.

-Dead Star; Purple-brained.

No comments: