WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merreh Christmasses! :D

Yus, I made an effort to post today.

Yay for Christmas dinnahr. ;D.

OMGZTHATDRWHOEPISHODEWAZAWZ0M3333!!!1!!111!!!

I gots blue semi-acoustic guitar. It is loud. Yay :D

I hid under some wrapping paper for about ten minutes. With antlers on.

And got up too early. XD. -Glances at brother-

I tell you something else. The Hoosiers' 'The Trick to Life' is a bluddy amazing album. :D

That tree at Dunmail Park will scar small childrens for life.

It's about two metres tall; has a squirrel popping out of its head; has massive eyes that go side to side (I think); has massive lips that go 'omomomom'; and worst of all; sings carols.
Omg.

XD.

Srsly.
Yes.
I ran.
XD.

Anyway, from me, Happeh Christmas and a...Happy New Year! :D

-Dead Star; Rather full.

No comments: