WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Friday 21 December 2007

Have Scampi For Christmas...

...NO WAI Young's!

I mean.

Scampi.
Lol.

Hai peoples. :D. Another request, so, I've got out my...keyboard and...mouse...and am writingtyping. Now.
Eth.
:D.

So. It's Mad Friday, drunken doomsday for all, pubs full of people outa work and downing the whole bar within an hour...Well, maybe that's a bit of an overstatement, but, jah never know. XD.

Bluddy freezing lolz, up in't north wesht. Lk, srsly.

I bought a new brush today, 'cos, I left mine at Charlotte's, XD. Which isn't amazingly suprising, I misplace stuff a lot. XD.

And my other one died trying to rescue Eleanor's waist-length hair on the Oktoberrrr Lightwatah Valleh trip, when Alice told her to take it out of the bobble and go on The Galleon ship thing...And it got stuck in this greasy thing* -_o. XD.

And I lost another one in school somewhere...That's what lending hairbrushes does to you. XD.

I also bought this new jackety thing, which is somethink I've been looking for for a while but only really found a couple of days ago and forgot about. Which, apparently, is the same one that Charlotte is getting. So? XD.

And my hair has been so very waveh today. XDXD.

And. XD. In searching for my jeans today, I woke up, went downstairs, and straight to the frig**.

Go figure?...XD.

So, merreh turkehmass, pplz.

-Dead Star; maybe not so Scroogeh. :D.


* No Eleanors were hurt in this advice from Alice. XD.
** Fridge. But. Frig. :D.

No comments: