WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Sunday 11 November 2007

Lololol. It's mah birthday. XD.

I iz totally 13. XD.

All my mates ruuuulllee. Got that? ^^.
Heheheh -group pixel-hug-

'Went a-laser tagging today. Us lot, versus 'small children'. It's pretteh dark, XD. And there are many walls and unexpected dead-ends...You guessed it. CRASH! XDXD. They're really viscious, small childrens. They attack you with the actual guns. o_O. XD*. We so lost to them. LOLOL.
-Finds score sheet-

I was:
Blue - 12 (EXODUS**) Point Score - 28500
Game played: Solo Stun (Is that supposed to mean something? o_O)
Re-energised: 7 (uhk. Captionless for this.)
Laser shots: 608 (LOLOLOLOL.)
Hit ratio: 37.33% (To be approximate)

Hit Ratio
Highest: 48.2%
Lowest: 17.1%

Point scores:
Highest: 47500 (hell yeah!)
Lowest: -11900 (even BETTER! I own at getting hit. Woot.)

Lololol.

And then I wents skatings with my love Khuros (who, like, owns you all. Don't question that). And practically everybody else was under eight. O_o. Ahhh, more small childrens.

Thanks for everything, mah dah'lin ^^.

-Dead Star; LOZL. EXODUS.


* And Beckeh said that when she shot one in the head he vibrated. Hmm. XD.
** I'm called Exodus. BEAT THAT. Muhahaha.

No comments: