WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Monday 12 November 2007

It's so very cold in England.

Stupid British weather. I froze today because I couldn't find my jumper and was half-asleep. And our social area is 'shut' 'till tomorrow because of chavs and year 10s. -_-

So yeah, it's pretty damn cold.
-Shudders-

And dark! It's getting dark so quickly. It seems so long since last winter*.

-Goes and curls up in a corner near the radiator-

Meh.

-Dead Star; hated by weather everywhere.


*And it doesn't at the same time. T'is weird.

No comments: