WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Saturday 3 November 2007

What if I say you're not like the others, what if I say you're not just another one?

-Foo Fighters - The Pretender

AHAHAHA. I JUST EDITTED THIS.

Hallo. Hanging around town with my mates owns your llamas. I mean, having gone to Chester in half-term I couldn't be there to see the first sighting of the 'sexy shed' but I did today. We were there for about half an hour, in Focus'* garden section, in this shed, with colas**.

And then Alice locked me in a shed for a couple of minutes. I was trying to whack the door open with my 31p clearance broomstick*** from Wilkinsons but it didn't work.

Then she let me out. And we had bamboo stick fights.

Ahahah. We own your socks.

- Dead Star; rocks your socks.


* Which now I have learnt, we are banned from. LOL.
** You guessed it. Hypah :D. Not as bad as we were at the park that other day...On litres of 33p coke. >:D.
*** Yay for Halloween clearance!

No comments: