WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Monday 21 May 2007

And I'm feeling good

Sorry guys; still can't think of 'out. Anyhow, I thought I'd put another video on here; what a suprise!

Rose petals and megaphones, it could only be Muse.

By the way, ignore the scary people in the audience...Ahehh.




It's Muse's cover of Feeling Good. Originally made by two rather unknown composers; the song was made into a chart topper by singer Nina Simone. And then Muse altered it a little. Enjoy!

-Dead Star; can't play this song.

No comments: