WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Tuesday 15 May 2007

There's no justice in the world, and there never was.

-Muse's 'Soldier's Poem'.

War*.

'War' can be used in several ways. Children or adults who've fallen out with someone may state they're 'at war' with them, encased in a constant agrument. This usually clears up without much problem. 'War' also relates to something that you hate that isn't really living; and thus you personify it through that. Say you're swamped in a load of coursework, you'd be 'at war' with it.

All of these end up relating to fighting though. And through fighting, there is bloodshed, death, destruction and dismay**. And big wars; world wars, really are just put down to a small disagreement that errupted into something historians would write about for years to come, something that those who lived through it could never forget, something that took life away from those who had to fight in it.

Sure, everybody wants their side to win. And yeah; they don't want to be humiliated. But at the end of the day, what difference does it make? Unless the losing side are now totally dominated by the victors; they'll come back again (take WW1- and then WW2 for example).

Religion*** causes wars also. If everybody just accepted the diversity that exsists in this (I'll say it again) corrupt world; half the deceased would not be so deceased, half the wars would never of occoured, half the world might never be poverty-ruled, half the marriages might still exist.

Anger, hatred, delusion**** and soulessness*****.

Just let's all be friends; but no.

Corrupt civilizations for years to come. What joy.

-Dead Star; wanting peace.

******









*Oh, we're having a jolly week, aren't we?
** Why do many horrid adjectives begin in 'd'? I was thinking of more but I didn't put them. Ruddy hell.
***I'm athiest; so I'm stating that kind of 'end religious war' thing more than anybody else probably would.
****There you go again! What did I say?
*****Yeah. I am listening to Muse's New Born.
******Why are there so many afternotes? No I am not swearing! I might though. I swear in my mind when in this subject. A place where nobody can hear me, a place where I am not ruled, a place I am free and a bit insane.

No comments: