WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Saturday 5 May 2007

My soul is sucked into the supermassive INTERNET!!!

Yes. I seem to live a computerized lifestyle and that's how it stays.

"Oooh internet can't you hear me suffer?
Oooh internet can't you hear me moan?
You caught me on a lousy evening, and
How long before you give me my weekends back?"

Gawd I'm sad.

And addicted.

Whey.

Well, the internet's EDUCATIONAL, innit? Is it? Is it? IS IT?

Yeah, but is it healthy?

Scientist says "no".

-Dead Star, staying up 'till midnight waiting for an update.

No comments: