WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Sunday 6 May 2007

I encourage your smiles, I expect you all try!

Good luck to all who shall be enduring their SATs/GSCEs or some other random exam of torture.

No pressure, 'ey?

And I hope you all pass them with flying colours (oooh, pwetty...) and then are free and happy and stuff.

And then can go back to the Bliss of freedom. Or get those 'ickle Bitesize Revision square-headed pirahnas to eat it for you O_o

-Dead Star, currently exam-less.

No comments: