WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Sunday 6 May 2007

Pay, You will pay, You will pay a bit too much.

Yes! Issue about...

*Drumroll*

Internet/MMORPG subscriptions.

So, you're on your favourite MMORPG, when you think "am I missing something here?"

You look around to see some idiotic rich noob wearing [enter item here] and think "I want that!"

So, after a year or two of searching, you find not only will your poor character have to pay ingame money, but you'll have to pay a subscription too.

Say, £3.50 a month?

Nah, doesn't seem much, does it?

1 month = £3.50
2 months = £7.00
10 months = £35

That's £35.00 on a game subscription before even a year has gone.

Idiotic and useless.

Pay, you will pay, you will end up paying a hell of a lot.

-Dead Star, ex-Runescape membah.

No comments: