WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Wednesday 9 May 2007

You left us far behind, so we all discard the race.

Yeah, that's the scariest thing I've seen all day, too.

For you n00bs that do not know where the title was from, it's from Hate this & I'll Love You - Muse. And as usual, I changed it a bit.

Anyhow...

You left us far behind, so we all discard the race.

Lozl. I'm a bit late for commenting on the London Marathon, no? I just watch it to see all those funkeh costumes running by...And those people behind the railings who look like they give a da--, lozl! Heheh, good times.

And then the random interviwer-persony-blobby-thingy just walks over from the sideline and starts talking to a dude dressed as a carrot, expecting a verbal essay from start to finish when the poor dude's face really fits in with his costume. Or he's addicted to suntanning booths. Or both.

Meh.

Anyhow...


My duck's rolling, on a m't'rway...





Lozail.

-Dead Star, listening to too many Weird Al parodies.

No comments: