WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Monday 28 May 2007

I'm feeling rather ill; well it's a Crying Shame.

Sure is. I'm feeling pretty low at the mo'.

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

You might as well check it out; cheers me up. Okay, here's a song, as I still don't have anything decent to write about.


Muse's 'Crying Shame'*

I'm on half-term holiday anyway ^_^

This is the B-Side to...Supermassive Black Hole. Yeah. Great song.

*It's said this song wasn't put on Black Holes and Revelations due to The Rolling Stones having a song titled this on their album; oh well.

Dead Star; still ill. -_-.

No comments: