WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Monday 14 May 2007

Because no-one really cares, they're just pretending.

EXACT lyrics from Muse's 'The Small Print'.

------------------------------------

Bullying. I appreciate it may be a tender subject for some of my non-existant readers, but I know how it feels. Trust me.

Anyhow.

Bullying is where you are targeted and either verbally or physically assualted. It may be because of a dissability, height, size or even mental ability*. Or some other reason. Or just because they're bored.

Bullying seems to be what a cold-hearted imbocile would do for enjoyment. Maybe it is. But there's other sides to it.

Whilst this child is being targeted, the bullies may have problems of their own. Problems at home; maybe their parents are alcaholics or take drugs, or are just plain agressive and abusive. Maybe there's not much money or they live in a crime-swamped area. Or maybe the child's been bullied themselves and have turned to getting back at people in order for it to go away from them.

Some cases end in suicide or attempted suicide.

It doesn't have to be like this. There is help, there is Childline and all that jazz; but some kids don't want to turn to anyone. They don't want to show it's getting to them. They don't tell anyone in fear of the bullying increasing.

And so they feel that nobody cares.

When that's not true at all.

-Dead Star; standing for the rights of others.

-------------------------------------------

* I got picked on because (don't think I'm being bigheaded, that's not what I'm promoting) I was clever. And they weren't.

No comments: