WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Sunday 13 May 2007

I think I'm drowning...

Muse - Time is Running Out.

Okay, so the title's a little corny for what's going to follow. Let's say; I'm off putting anything logical at weekends on this. So instead, I thought I'd make you smile.

Okay, here goes...

BEFORE...





(Yeah. If you don't know who that is, go research Muse some more...It won't take you long from that.)






...AFTER...


^_^
Okay guys; I'll be back with something sane on Monday!
-Dead Star; Muse Messageboard lingarah.

No comments: