WOW

I JUST ADDED MY BLOG TO GOOGLE'S LIST BECAUSE I CAN.
AND BECAUSE I RULE.
SO THERE.
AND EVERY WORD IS IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT THAT WAY.
AND NOW MY PAITENCE with HTML jusssttt ran out.
Ahahah.
Grey.

Neopets :D

Petting Zew :D

Come down to Dead Star's petting zoo at the bottom of the blog! Growing by the...mood in weird and wonderful creatuhs. :D ^^

Monday 7 May 2007

The live DVD that is: Hullabaloo

A must for all Muse fans or Music collectors, or just somebody who really wants to see a young band reaching their full potential.

Devon rockers Muse's first official live DVD, Hullabaloo (released after Origin of Symmetry and before Absolution) is well worth the watch. 90 minutes of pure stage performance (trust me, this'll show you where the Best Live Act awards come in) and 40 minute film of over that year.


Sorry, I tried to give you a link, but I'm [WORD] with HTML. Just go on HMV's website and tapper in 'Muse - Hullabaloo' in.

Do you know how many times I previewed this in trying to get it right?

About 8. Then I gave up.

-Dead Star, battling against the torture of HTML.

No comments: